The pack includes:
- Coloured posters showing photographs of multicultural children showing different emotions.
- Display labels of the different emotions.
- Stick puppets of multicultural children showing different emotions -these are provided in colour and black and white.
- A Power Point 'How do I feel?' about different times the children may feel different emotions.
- An interactive Power Point for children to choose the emotion the person is showing.
- A large boy and girl face with lots of features to add to the faces to show different emotions- these cold be attached with blue-tak or velcro.
- Question cards to add to a display to ask the children how they would feel in diffeent situations.
- A bingo game to make and play.
- Make a happy and sad mouth to show how you are feeling.
- Worksheets about the children's worst and best day ever to talk about how they felt and why.
- A collection of play dough mats to explore different feelings.
- A die to make showing different faces on each side to discuss the emotions shown.
- An emotions booklet to make.
- An emotion wheel to make which the children could use at home to show how they are feeling each day.
- A long display banner.
- A colourful display border.
- Acrostic poems about 'Emotions' and 'Feelings'.
- A book cover to use to keep all of your work together.
- Emotion stars with different words on to create a colourful display.
- A collection of worksheets exploring emotions and feelings.
Emotions resource pack